I know it’s not Christmas yet, but I’ve already received some pretty great gifts.
1) My first mother-daughter shopping trip & Starbucks date with my 3 year old daughter.
2) Seeing my husband receive his Master’s Degree in U.S. History from FIU.
3) Making Christmas cookies (and a huge mess) with my favorite toddlers.
4) Knowing that I have an amazing community of friends around me.
5) Being able to affect positive change in others through my work as a Beachbody Coach.
There really is nothing else I could ask for this Christmas (although a Vitamix *would* be nice) because I have been given SO much! My life isn’t rainbows and daisies, I deal with disappointments, struggles and heartache on a daily basis, but when you choose to live an emotionally healthy life that means choosing to focus on the GOOD. It’s like a workout for your soul – making it strong and positive.
Even though this holiday season is busy I feel like I am FIGHTING to make it busy with the things that matter to ME. It takes a little work to fight against the pulls of the unimportant, but SO worth it. Who’s with me? Let’s take back December and live it by design!
Merry Christmas everyone!